Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life Of Week Six

This week, I have Management and Hygiene test. I had done my best in these tests. Next week, I have cake theory test. I hate breads and cakes theory. I hope I can pass the cake theory assessment test. This week, I bake some doughnuts, a Chocolate Gateau, and a Pandan Chiffon Cake. The Pandan Chiffon Cake is tasteless because I only put a little bit of pandan flavour. In addition, I went to Cameron Highland for a trip with my siblings and their friends during Friday afternoon and came back yesterday, Saturday afternoon. I ate a lot of sweet corns at the night market. I also went to visit Boh Tea Centre, Strawberry Farm, and water fall. My sister friends buy a lot of flowers for their mother because today is Mother's Day.










Chocolate Gateau For Mother's Day

No comments: